The real question is: Why Email Should be the Cornerstone of Your Digital Marketing Strategy?
the entire world is online. In today’s activities, everyone relies on digital channels for communication, education, entertainment, and shopping. Thus, marketers are investing in digital strategies at a super-fast pace. (Contact us and get your free assessment today!)
While every single strategy / channel has its advantages, the strategy that is now being picked the most, and considered to be the most wanted is email marketing. Why? Because email is the king of content and brings in an unbeatable ROI compared to other digital marketing channels.
Here are some facts and statistics about email marketing:
- Email is shown to be 40x more effective at acquiring new customers than either Facebook or Twitter – McKinsey
- Email marketing has the highest conversion rate at 66%, when compared to social media marketing, direct mail, and others. – DMA
- A message is 5x more likely to be seen via an email than via Facebook message or post. – Radicati
- Seventy-two percent of people prefer promotional content by email, compared to 17% who favor social media channels such as Facebook. – MarketingSherpa
On top of the above, here is why email marketing should always be at the heart of your digital strategy:
- Email offers an unbeatable ROI. Research shows email marketing generates $38 for every $1 spent.
- Email ties all your marketing techniques together
- Email connects with more consumers than social media
- Email messages have a longer lifespan than social posts
- Email offers a way to send tailored messages to new and existing customers