Marketing automation is a combination of software and strategy. It should allow you to nurture prospects with highly personalized, useful content that helps convert prospects to delighted customers. This allows you to be more efficient, increase revenue and grow into a more powerful marketing team.
Marketing Automation can be used in many different scenarios, here are some and not all of its possible applications:
- CRM + Marketing Automation
- Offers to clients who haven’t purchased anything in a year
- Event invitations to your prospects
- Reminders to renew a contract sent in advance
- Onboarding campaigns for your new customers
- Emails collecting clients' feedback
- eCommerce + Marketing Automation
- Recommended products based on the customer's previous purchases
- Automated emails listing complementary products
- An automated info package to a new customer
- Shopping cart reminders
- Booking Systems + Marketing Automation
- Automated booking confirmations
- An appointment reminder sent one day before the visit
- A thank you email to your event's participants
- Routine Messages
So, what is marketing automation? It’s the hub of the 21st century marketing department, allowing you to scale your campaigns, reach prospects more effectively, better qualify leads, and demonstrate ROI.
Get started with the latest technology, Contact us now!
You can also check other services here!